Tuesday 12th May 2020
Dear Parents / Carers
Following on from my letter to you all yesterday, with regard to the Prime Minister's announcement that schools will be opening for prioritised year groups on 1st June, there is further Government information now available to share with you that outlines these arrangements in more detail:-
Our schools within the Federation are now busily preparing to ensure that we meet all of the requirements linked to the risk assessments and having systems in place so that the re-opening of provision on 1st June meets all of the criteria for keeping pupils and staff safe.
I will be in touch nearer the opening date of 1st June with some more 'practical' information that will help families of children in the priority groups of Nursery, Reception, Year 1 and Year 6 (plus any critical workers' children) be admitted back to school.
In the meantime, should you have any queries then please get in touch and I will do my best to answer them.
Please click on a link below to get to our other School sites
Latest School Calendar Events
- School closed for Teacher Training02Sep2020
- New Academic Year - Pupils in03Sep2020
Haxey Church of England Primary School provides a happy, secure, caring and stimulating environment where everyone is valued.
The school’s distinctive Christian character is integral to the daily life of the school and to the wider community that it serves.
Christian values underpin the core purpose of our school. In particular, our school seeks to promote the values of friendship, forgiveness, compassion, truthfulness, respect and trust.
‘And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up’ (Galatians 6:9).
Our school is a place where :
- We are kind to each other, treating others as we wish to be treated ourselves.
- We are polite and always tell the truth, even when it’s not easy.
- We respect each other’s feelings, ideas and differences, as well as promoting self-respect.
- We always try our best and are prepared to persevere in the face of difficulty so that we can make best use of the talents which God has given us.
- We show trust in one another. We show trust in God.
- We recognise that accepting forgiveness is as important as forgiving.
- We remember that we are responsible for our own actions. We look after each other and each other’s property.
- We welcome the involvement of parents/carers and other members of the local community.